CrossFit Kwetu – CrossFit
In the remaining time perform as much of this as possible. Work first on the areas in which you are weak.
1. Foam rolling – Quads – 2 mins
2. Foam rolling – Upper Back – 2 mins
3. Lacrosse ball against wall or barbell in rack- Tricep
Banded joint distractions
1. Banded groin distraction lying down, weight holding knee down, band pulling groin up – 2 mins
2. Banded ankle distractions – 1 min each side
3. Banded hip distraction – 2 mins each side – Band around ankle, lying on floor, band pulling leg out!
1. Hamstring stretch – Deep hamstring stretch elevated on a box with weight. Roll your vertebrae down and up. 2-3 mins.
2. Choose 2 front rack stretches – 2 mins each (triceps, shoulders, lats, thoracic – can use a bar)
3. Bridge – Accumulate 2 Mins
20m Bear Crawl
5 Kick Up to handstand
400m run steady pace
10 Pancake sit ups
10 straight leg sit ups
3 mins mobility
hamstrings, calves, ankles
3 Rounds for time of:
50 Back Extensions
In honor of Navy Lieutenant Michael McGreevy, 30, of Portville, NY, who was killed in Afghanistan June 28 2005.
To learn more about Michael click here
Back extensions adapted to Hip Extensions – feet on box.
25 Sit Ups
25 Hip Extensions
TIME CAP – 35 Mins
Choose mobility from the programmed above but also focus on
Hamstrings and calves