Theme: Muscle Care & Conditioning
When: Every Tuesday – 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Class
First Seminar: 2nd February – runs for 6 weeks
Objective: to tell the (scientific) truth about food / nutrition, health & fitness performance
Sign Up on WODIFY for the class as normal. Classes at Seminar times will do same WOD but have 25-30mins with Veronica. Let’s build that base people!!
- Session 1: What to Expect – an overview of the series & interactive Q & A
- Session 2: What Happens When You Do or Don’t Move – muscle activity / inactivity & bone health
- Session 3: My Metabolism, Not Yours – anabolic & catabolic metabolism, what it is & why its important
- Session 4: Same Weight, Different Mass – the role of calories in physical & mental performance
- Session 5: No Rest? No Play – how sleep affects appetite & performance
- Session 6: Diet Loves Exercise – the on-going love affair of food & fitness, why they need each other
With Veronica Mahiga – Nutritionist. Follow her on Instagram.